TicketsBox Office Address: 110 S Rio Grande St
Step One: Get Your Fringe Tattoo
This one-time purchase is your festival admission, and is required to attend any ticketed Fringe event. Tattoos can be purchased in-person at the box office or online. Online purchases can be picked up at the box office or individual venues before your first show.
Tattoos are waterproof and non-toxic, and can be replaced at the box office if damaged or worn off.
Note: to purchase a festival admission without buying tickets, select a single show from the list and click through to check out, add 1 to the quantity for “Fringe Tattoo,” and leave the show quantity at 0. If you are purchasing a 3-pack or 10-pack, you must purchase your festival admission separately online or in person at the box office.
What if I'm just seeing one show?
Festival admission tattoos are required for all patrons – even if you’re only seeing one show. But while you’re here, why not check out one of the other 30 shows playing during the Fringe, and explore the discounts and deals you get with your admission?
Step Two: Buy Show Tickets
Now for the fun part! You’ve perused the Fringe schedule, talked to friends, and scoured social media for the hottest shows of 2018.
Buy a single ticket for $10, or get more bang for your buck by buying a 3-pack ($25) or a 10-pack ($70).
Not sure what you want to see yet? No problem! You can pre-purchase your multi-show pack and redeem your shows online or in person at the box office once you’ve filled up your Fringe calendar.
Why do I need a Fringe tattoo?
Fringe festivals are unique in that 100% of ticket revenue goes directly to the artists. The purchase of a Fringe tattoo helps fund the festival – paying for venues, programs, printing, electricity, equipment rentals, personnel, and more – and allows us to return ALL of our ticket revenue to our artists!
When do tickets go on sale?
Tickets for the 2018 Fringe are on sale now!
Box Office Location: 110 S Rio Grande St
- This one-time purchase grants you entrance to the Fringe, and is required for all ticketed Fringe events.
- Single show tickets cost just $10 – and all proceeds go directly to the artists.
- Tickets are available online or in person at the Fringe box offices.
- Check out the schedule to see what’s playing, and consider a 3-pack or a 10-pack for the ultimate Fringe experience!
Ticket 3-PackOur most popular pack!
- Make the most out of the Fringe by purchasing a multi-pack.
- Grab a friend and a couple of 3-packs for a fantastic evening of theatre!
- The more shows you see, the cheaper it gets!
- The ultimate Fringe experience! See TEN shows for just $7 each—an incredible deal!
- You don’t have to know all the shows you want to see right away – you can buy your pass and pick your shows later.